10.14.2004

she drinks a whiskey drink...she drinks a vodka drink...she drinks a lager drink...she drinks a cider drink...

this is the forward christen sent to me:
with a "hahahaha" preceding it.

Are you tired of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always soundgood, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series ofpromises that really speaks to true friendship:1. When you are sad - I will help get you drunk and plot revenge againstthe sorry SOB who made you sad.2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about howmuch worse it could be and to quit whining.6. When you are confused - I will use little words.7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are wellagain. I don't want whatever you have.8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.This is my oath...I pledge it until the end. Why? you may ask. Becauseyou are my friend. Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then getdepressed because you can only think of two and one of them isn't speakingto you right now anyway.Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend willhelp you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... but a true friendwill be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

This is the e-mail i sent back to her

" When you are sad - I will help get you drunk and plot revenge against the sorry SOB who made you sad."

i think i must have subconsciously already read this yesterday afternoon after i was sad about taking my final and doing NOT WELL.....b/c sidebar and i had a date and a LOT of drinks (martini, cuervo shot, vodka cocktail, red-headed slut...no lunch)....which made me sit drunk and not well through the next class (for two and a half hours) and then spend the night alternating between being paralyzed in the bed and puking and huddling on the cold bathroom floor with a bowl of soup that i kept trying to eat and that my body kept rejecting.....so, next time....you have to be there so we can plot revenge instead of jelena's body plotting it against her.


------
yeah. so sidebar and i are not friends. it's 3:30 - a full 24 hours after i drank and i am not doing well. about as not well as i did on that final.
plus i missed mine, wendy's and bob's celebratory jelena is done with accounting dinner out last night......i hear they had a good time though.

:(

jel | 3:29 PM | Comment(s) 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

quotation of the moment

- "that's what it's all about - full circle moments and recreating within yourself what you've lost."-

jelena

i like to pretend that this is my own little world - that no one can come in unless i open the door. hence, the random snippets of my life and thoughts...

hobbies

our animal menagerie, reading, swimming, staying insanely busy


archives
March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008


other people

nevena
fitwit bootcamp
operation saran wrap
katie o
the puppies!
beulah's page
wiley's page
kt'fn'dd!!!
davis
sharon g
cassi
ree is me
kristi
stacey
shelliphied
virginia
pony
beth
we read good
weathered living
kitten
jengine
postsecret
twan
amanda k

links

fuck the south
amy h's photography
my flickr

current reading

winter's tale ~ mark helprin

music these days

tegan & sara ~ the con

sunshine and rope swings
aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004