11.20.2004

Featured Pet at PAWS no-kill shelter
Take a Walk on the Wild Side!
My name is Monty. I'm a feral cat, which means I'm completely wild and could never be anyone's pet. I need help. Do you know anyone with a barn or a farm? My friends and I are great mousers. All we need is some extra food, water, and shelter from harsh weather. We're having a real hard time being inside at PAWS when we belong outdoors. You see, we hide ourselves in a closet all day because we fear people and only come out at night, so we never see the light of day. We've all been neutered and vaccinated. Even if you don't have a barn, please tell everyone you know about us. We need to get back outside, and we want to free up space at PAWS for more "adoptable" cats. Please call 404-247-5152 for more info on me and my feral buddies.
jel | 9:40 AM | Comment(s)
0 comments
0 Comments: