12.17.2004
it's been a long time coming...
Ok. So it’s been a while since I posted anything…I know…I haven’t had internet access very much this week – we’re in mid-move right now and our wireless has been acting up at the old house and so I haven’t had time or the need to be bothered with getting online. However, I did want to post a “save-the-date” because we will be hosting a house-warming party Saturday, January 15th (unless something comes up). Also, note that I did not do well this morning…after 2 shots and 2 beers (NOTHING for jelena)….i apparently was very well hung-over this morning…like, who does that? I wasn’t even drunk last night…but sick enough in the a.m. to puke. Ahh well. This teaches me that I should drink even less…but really, this kind of thing is ridiculous.
Ok. So yeah. We’re moving tomorrow. I would love for you to come help…apparently all my friends have other things to do than help us move….therefore, it need be duly noted that I am no longer in the business of helping anyone move. I’ve done it for the last several years, I don’t want to do it anymore. Call someone else if you want help.
I also ate popeye’s for lunch. It was muy yummy. go ron for bringing in popeye’s for the entire staff for his own birthday…and my own hang-over needs.
jel | 2:14 PM | Comment(s)
0 comments
0 Comments:
|