|
1.28.2005 I am passing this on because it definitely worked for me, and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started." So I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Sangria, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a box of white wine, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, a half gallon of Rocky Road ice cream, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the brownies, some pretzels and the last of the Godiva. You have nooooooooooooo idea how freaking good I feel." now, on a more serious note....if you're in search of gaining, and giving, some inner piece, go to www.givelife.org and find red cross blood drive near you. it doesn't take much time, it isn't painful, and you really have no excuse not to go...blood is one of the few things that doctors cannot make, it has be to given. the red cross is always suffering blood shortages, and many times, they are at critical levels. so, go find a blood drive near you and go donate. i'm going monday at 10:15 in the centergy building here at technology square. you're welcome to come to my building's blood drive if you'd like (the sponsor code is "centergy") when you see that input place on the website. 0 Comments: |
|
sunshine and rope swings
|
|
aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004
|