2.22.2006

papillons!!!!!!!!! these are the 5 we were able to get at the missouri puppy mill auction. the two at the bottom of the picture (roo and bb) are going to come live with me!!! YEAH!! i'm so excited...everyone at work already knows all about these babies...little angels. they are young - under 4 months...the babies in the background are probably only 8 weeks or so old. but they should all max out b/w 6-8lbs. hopefully i can get roo and bb this weekend...it'll all depend on getting them here from tennessee. www.pap911rescue.org
jel | 12:05 AM | Comment(s)
1 comments
1 Comments:
They are so cute. I LOVE dogs, and its really bad that my landlord doesn't allow pets.
Furthermore, I dont think I can afford anytime for any pets, or even the money to get one. Maybe after I graduate and got my own place. Thought of getting an English Bulldog, Cute, but lazy as hell :=)