|
10.19.2006 rachel ray is facilitating my love for her through all of her new endeavors. and then, last month, there was the client who told me that i was just like rachel ray (over-whelming optimism, smiling, etc). now i know those "you look just like....you could pass for..." comments are never accurate. but i could not have been more happy to hear some celebrity's name than i was to hear rachel ray. :) for those friends of mine who find her overly annoying....sucks to be friends with me, huh.. anyway - so i was exploring her website and found a Q&A with her -- i've found some similarities already....plus, we've already got the wusthof knives so i'm already on the way to becoming her, right??? :) Q: You and your husband, John, seem to lead such busy lives. Is it tough for the two of you to find quality time at home together? -Connie Hainan, Stone Mountain, GA A: We find the time at night. We have many late suppers-we're both night owls! Q: Are there any TV shows that you never miss? -Kasee Schewe, Blooming Prairie, MN A: The HBO shows Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Sopranos are at the top of my rotating list of favorites, plus any and all versions of Law & Order, especially Law & Order: Criminal Intent (this includes all the reruns-which I could recite every word of by now). I also like those goofy talent shows Last Comic Standing and America's Got Talent. Q: What would you like to be doing 20 years from now? -Won il Chang, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada A: I don’t plan. My life has come out better, so far, than I ever imagined! I just work hard and go with the flow! Q: What are your hours like on an average workday? -Robbin Nelson, Houston, TX A: I have no average day. I used to work in kitchens, doing 12 or more hours a day of physical labor, so today, eight to 12 hours of cooking, chatting or filming feels like a vacation. When I have a scheduled “day off,” I spend several hours writing, then I clean until I crash from fatigue. I don’t relax well. Even if I were unemployed, I’d be a hard worker. Q: What’s your favorite perfume? -Tammy Eady, Pell City, AL A: Maybe Baby, by Benefit. It just smells clean. But most perfumes make me sneeze, so there are few that I can actually tolerate. I gotta tell ya, most of the time I just smell like soap and whatever deodorant I bought that week. 0 Comments: |
|
sunshine and rope swings
|
|
aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004
|